Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Tagged

Well, have been tagged by Kim so here goes:

Four things about me:

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Checkout Operator
2. Receptionist
3. Office Manager
4. Nurse Aide

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Flashdance
2. Happy Gilmore
3. The Mists of Avalon
4. The Power of One

C) Four places I have lived:
1. Cromwell (Central Otago, South Island, New Zealand)
2. Dunedin (Otago, New Zealand)
3. Tawa (Wellington, New Zealand)
4. Palmerston North (New Zealand)

D) Four favourite TV shows:
1. House
2. ER
3. Greys Anatomy
4. Lost

E) Four of my favourite foods:
1. Lamb Chops
2. Chicken Cordon Bleu
3. Roast Kumara
4. Ambrosia

F) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Goal Weight
2. Sunshine Coast of Australia
3. Castle Hill (my spiritual place)
4. Anywhere where I was relaxing, drinking nice vodka cocktails

G) Four friends I think/hope will respond:
1. Zara
2. Crankybee
3. Mel
4. Esther

On a different note, I went and bought the kids new school uniforms for their new school today. What an expensive exercise. $225 for a sweatshirt each, a packaway parka each, two polo shirts each, two pairs shorts for Ben, one pair shorts for Peta and a sunhat each. I can't imagine what it's going to be like when have younger two at school and older two at high school. Better open a savings fund now. Haven't even gone and got the books yet!!!

Am not really enjoying my last day eating haphazardly. Stupidly, I am even bypassing healthier foods to eat as much shit as possible. Blair in town at moment and then I am going to head down to the local shops to find some good electronic scales. Apparently weight watchers have some out now??

2 comments:

Tania said...

Hey Jules ... it's great to see you back posting regularly again! Just caught up on your news, I look forward to following you on your new healthy journey.

Chris H said...

I have the new electronic Weight Watcher's scales, they are great. I don't LIKE them right now, but they are still great, lol. I had two kids at primary school, two at intermediate and two at college all at the same time, it was murder on the budget! College fees and uniforms are the worst, so start saving now! You gunna be poor for years and years.