Thursday, April 12, 2007

Week 10 Weigh In

Start Weight: 106.4kg
Week Ten: 104.2kg
Loss/Gain: 800g
Lost so far: 2.2kg
Kgs to Goal: 44.2kg

800g loss. Whoot de whoot! How I managed this I am not too sure but, hey - I'll take it!! More water I think and breathing better!! He he he.

Only 1.6kg to get to virgin territory. If only we could do that literally!!

Now, I have been steered towards a fantastic little internet tool by the fabulous Jadey and it has cut down on my blog time by an amazing amount. It is called Bloglines, and you probably all know about it already. It is brilliant. You sign up, add all your regular reads and then, when you sign in, it lets you know who has updated. It means that you don't spend all that time going to each and every blog just to find that they haven't added anything. I'm loving it. Spent stuff all time online last night but still caught up on everyone. It does have a glitch, won't tell you if the private blogs have updated or maybe I just haven't figured that one out.

Later today I am adding Ultimate Health Key No 3, watch and wait people.

11 comments:

Kate said...

I don't use blog lines, but a different RSS reader called Vienna - which tells you if some private blogs update (like mine, hehe - typepad), but it doesn't work for blogger - so I now have a private blogs folder, which I check whenever I have time.. I love knowing when people have updated though!

Sue said...

I use Blog Roll, which is also similar, but I have it set up on a separate blog so I don't have to have a big list on my main blog (mainly so people won't get offended if I haven't put them on!).
Well done on the loss!

Anonymous said...

gah!!! I can't figure out how to use bloglines!!

**Mellisa** said...

Go you!! A loss over Easter!! Bitch!! lol.........

Chris H said...

Great loss chick,, and I've tried to sort out bloglines, had no success! Damn it.

Chris H said...

WOw, you are on the ball, thank you for the tips RE: bloglines.... will check it out in a mo, just as soon as I finish answering a few e-mails!

Anonymous said...

I use bloglines and REALLY love it. I have lists of different people etc so I can keep track of the ones I like the most and ones that don't update as often etc. You go girl.. bloglines is great

Love Chubbymum
P.S OMG well done for the loss hun that is fantastic.

Anonymous said...

lol - chubby mum "the people i like the most"

TrixieBelden said...

congrats on the loss! virgin territory is right around the corner!

and thanks for the tip about bloglines. i am such an internet neophyte that i haven't heard of it before. but i know what an rss feed is :)

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Well done on your loss... woooohoooo feels good hey!!

Tania said...

Congrats on the loss Jules!